The process of avoiding divorce is something that must begin at the beginning of a relationship. Many people are looking for topics like this, because after all, many people are afraid of losing their partners. Especially if you already have children, not only husbands or wives who are victims, but children are the hardest victims of household divorce.
In a family can not be separated from a problem. Of these problems many people decide to end their relationship or divorce. Most at that time were only the ego they used, without seeing the adverse effects of the divorce itself.
For that we must be vigilant and immediately might look for steps to avoid attitudes and behaviors that can cause divorce.
Here are some steps or tips for avoiding divorce:
1. Instill in yourself and your family that marriage is a serious commitment and cannot be taken lightly.
2. Make sure that your partner knows that they are the top priority in your life.
3. Maintain communication between partners. Openness in all things helps you to avoid problems in your family.
4. Put aside personal ego, do not feel yourself always right and always corner the couple.
5. Remember children, try to remember your children, the fruit of your love.
6. If you experience cracks, try to remember and bring up memory when you are married first.
7. Jealousy and cheating, It is not new that many disputes occur because of jealousy, which is often rooted in misinterpretation and lack of openness.
• Do not nag (angry) with your partner
• Don’t hold grudges
• Communicate, solve problems and forget them
• Refrain from sleeping angry
• Don’t discuss your marriage issues with friends
• Never discuss your problem in front of your children.
• Divorce is difficult for everyone, especially … Read More